In Nelspruit Amendment Scheme 1486
, the local Mbombela (Nelspruit) Municipality approved the land development rights for the “Rezoning of the Remainder of Portion 11 of the Farm the Rest 454-JT
”. The Rest 454, measuring 11,5837 hectares is rezoned from “Agriculture” to “Agriculture”, plus the following:
Primary Rights: Hotel, restaurant, chapel, health & beauty, spa, conference facilities, cocktail bar, manager dwelling unit and related uses.
- The hotel is approved for a maximum of 40 guest rooms or guest units.
- The restaurant is approved for 100 seats and shall not provide a service to the general public.
- The use of the chapel is approved for ceremonies with a maximum of 100 seats.
- The conference facility is approved for a maximum of 100 persons.
- Sufficient paved parking must be provided on site in accordance with the provisions of the Nelspruit Town Planning Scheme, 1989.
The total real estate offer includes the property, the development rights and an innovative, thorough development concept and designs for an exclusive lodge and facilities. Variations of the offer can be negotiated. The transfer attorney is Viljoen Swanepoel.
If you are interested in the Pride Rock real estate, please do not hesitate to contact us
This is a great opportunity to get into the South African real estate and tourism market!